Do you want to be part of the team?
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
What We’re Looking For
Graduate to mid-level Electronics Engineer:
That meets some or all of the criteria below. The opportunity is to work for a small but growing Design House that encompasses Industrial Design, Software & Electronic Design in generating new products and improving upon existing designs.
Electronics Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Schematic Capture
- PCB Layout Design of low power analogue & digital electronic circuitry
- Firmware Design
- Firmware Implementation in C
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Requirements Capture
- Specification Generation
- Degree level qualification in Electronics or similar
- Experienced firmware development
- Experienced in C language, developing code with demanding real-time requirements
- Experienced in version control, bug tracking and team working practices
- Experience in analogue and digital design using discrete components
- Excellent debugging skills
- Sense of humour
If you are looking for a new challenge and to join a fantastic team then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!